Tuesday, May 4, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

We start to have more and more customers in our store to choose gifts for their moms and that makes me want to write this note.

I realized that how great my mom is after I had my son. Moms always love us no matter who we are; Moms always forgive us no matter what we do; moms are always there whenever we need them. Moms will be happy as long as they know that we care about them.

There are varieties of stores in Seaport you can shop for your moms ( Of course I think our store is the best! Haha! ) so don't forget to do something or say something to your moms on Mother's Day. If your moms are in Heaven, you just need to smile at the sky and your moms will give you hugs by the wind and give you kisses by the sunshine.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment